February18th

8 Comments

The title says it all! Here is “Fallen World”, from our brand new album “The Power Within” out on the 15th of April!! Enjoy!

8 Comments

• Comment by DropShadow13 — February 22, 2012 @ 04:02

I wish this site kept up with this stuff since this and other news on them is usually a few days behind on here.

Otherwise though, I believe this is a good song and I do sorta hope this isn’t the final edit. There’s one line that is completely inaudible. But otherwise, it’s very refreshing to hear new material from them. As soon as they allow pre-order, that bundle is mine.

Here’s hoping for the best album yet.

• Comment by Will — February 22, 2012 @ 12:03

Well its missing like 3 mins but good job i have high expectations for the power within kick ass song hell yeah Dragonforce really want that flag too

• Comment by starfireninja — February 23, 2012 @ 02:18

I can tell this just might be the best album ever. Fallen World is already my favorite song and i never have a fav song, i just liked all dragonforce, power quest, stratovarius, and sonata arctica songs. but now fallen world is definitely my fav song! :D cant wait!

• Comment by Sarthos — February 26, 2012 @ 20:36

YES! I Love you dragonfoce! Thank you for the most epic single ever released since i last held “Ultra Beatdown” In my hands. Marc hudson, You are soon to become a legend.
    Live as the Guardians of Music, because that is what you all are!
    APRIL NEEDS TO GET HERE FASTER DAMNIT!

• Comment by Taylor — February 27, 2012 @ 19:29

….now I see what Herman was saying, for Why you guys picked Marc.

Its just… Nothing could describe how happy this JUST made me. Im at a loos for words… Except for Epic.

• Comment by Living — February 28, 2012 @ 05:06

Dragonforce for presidents!

• Comment by KingdomOfSteel — March 6, 2012 @ 11:25

I just had to make an account here just to say that this is absolutely excellent! It’s great to finally hear some new stuff from DF. This music is really good and memorable, I can’t get it out of my head. And Marc is just as good as ZP was. I was skeptical at first when I watched some youtube vids from 2011, but this is just wonderful.

I have to say, I can’t wait to buy this CD!
    And I hope DF will come to Japan some time soon!

• Comment by Taylor — March 7, 2012 @ 19:13

Ok, this is for everyone, but I wanted to point something out to will. This song, isn’t missing three minutes. I have the proof, Roadrunner records is giving out a free high quality of this song and on their page it asks to share. Of course all credit Goes to DragonForce for making the beauty, and to Roadrunner Records for kindly letting us have this. Once you create an account there, they just put you on the Power Within Mail list then you can download Fallen World =)