April3rd

8 Comments

Noisecreep just premiered ‘Cry Thunder,’ the new DragonForce music video!

Check it out http://www.noisecreep.com/2012/04/03/dragonforce-cry-thunder-video/

Cry Thunder is now available on iTunes.

8 Comments

• Comment by Sarthos — April 3, 2012 @ 21:19

First comment……… Yay……… In short, the video was epic, even though my computer lags and glitched every second, it was still a music video worthy of being one of the greatest movies of all time. Such drama, action, and what an epic soundtrack… April is here finally, but now it needs to half done so i can get the album……… “Sigh”…… guess i’ll go do, something………

• Comment by Dan Melanson — April 3, 2012 @ 21:32

Looks like Marc is gaining some more energy for live shows which is the only thing i disliked about the toronto show, but also sick as hell!! Great video and it looks like you guys had a blast making it!! hopefully Herman and Sam do that same “move” live during the solo!!!! Epiiiiiic!!!!

• Comment by Tucker — April 4, 2012 @ 06:04

This is the 2nd greatest moment of the year! The greatest moment will come when The Power Within is released!! :D Keep shreading DragonForce

• Comment by Hitko — April 5, 2012 @ 22:57

The video is great and I am sure that rest of the album sounds great too! I hoped to get at least mp3 version of the album for my birthday (April 16), but release date on iTunes is April 17 and I cant get it in Slovenia any faster way :( Keep up the good work and hope to see you guys live when I come to UK this summer!

• Comment by gravienheart — April 13, 2012 @ 04:36

I hate this new song and the new vocalist…it make dragonforce sound “OLD and SUCK” where the EXTREME SPEED POWER METAL that was promised? this is no different just like other Old and Dying European metal bands. and it suck..! i love dragonforce because it 2x more extreme than another eroupean metal. i love dragonforce because it make me think “WOW. i think i cannot play this on the stage…!!!” Dragonforce just like Superhero to me…but now you just like “Mature man… that tired and almost being Old and suck

• Comment by Tucker — April 16, 2012 @ 13:41

@ gravienheart, dude seriously? wtf DragonForce are awesome!! Marc Hudson is way better than ZP any day of the week, this album is their best to date and I hope that they keep writing great music for years to come. If you just came on this site to bash the band then go listen to One Direction you a$$

• Comment by Wheatfat — April 18, 2012 @ 23:24

gravienheart, quit trolling… the new songs are great, PARTICULARLY this one. It’s my favorite from the Power Within (well, maybe Seasons (Acoustic Version) is), and it’s amazing. And the new singer is not ‘old and suck’, whatever the hell that means. Learn English. Marc, you’re great, and you’ve brought something to DragonForce that it couldn’t have had otherwise:D

• Comment by Maxime — April 21, 2012 @ 20:26

love the song, love the band…… I’ve never seen any band better than DragonForce, EVER!!!!! DragonForce is the best band in the entire univers.